Optimization study (Highest & Best Use study/HBU), aims to identify various alternatives that are most likely to be carried out and then filter into only the best option that will be presented comprehensively (complete regarding market potential, legal aspects, financial analysis and operational feasibility) . In summary, this highest & best use study will contain the following:
- Location Analysis & Urban Planning
- Economic & Demographic Analysis
- Development Alternative Analysis
- Market Studies, Public Demand and Acceptability
- Financial Analysis (Cashflow and Return on Investment)
Data collection is carried out to obtain the information needed in order to achieve the objectives of the HBU study so that the results achieved can be in accordance with what is expected.